The Westmoreland Group offers a comprehensive benefits package. Competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, and work-life balance create a diverse and supportive workplace.
· Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
· Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
· Retirement Plan
· Insurance: Basic Life
· Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
· Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
· Program Performance Reviews – Bonus Eligible
· Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
· Employee Referral Program
· Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Westmoreland Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.