Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Candidate will assist in the overall management of programs. Includes assisting in developing program plans, strategies, metrics to identify improvements, and budgets. Organize information associated with product development and transition of research to prototyping, field-testing, and acquisition.
· Develop documentation necessary to support the acquisition, funding, monitoring and close-out of contracts and grants. Schedule and attend program preliminary and critical design reviews, program technical and financial reviews, and key demonstrations or tests.
· Identify and review emerging requirements and opportunities for transition in areas related to client objectives for selected technology programs.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college/university in relevant scientific and engineering areas.
· Experience attending scientific and engineering (S&E) meetings. Experience participating in Science & Engineering (S&E) discussions, analyzing and evaluating the S&E content of research, proposals, and assisting in drafting written responses to S&E -related inquiries
· Experience in assisting with coordinating research collaborations with academia, federal government agencies, industry, or internal organization.
· Demonstrated experience with Navy and/or Marine Corps related operational activities
· Active Secret Clearance
We offer benefits to our eligible full-time employees. They include federal paid holidays, health care plan, retirement, and paid time off.
The Westmoreland Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.